Customer Service Representative
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Bromwich + Smith is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Calgary. He/she will provide ongoing support to debtors in a timely, compassionate and expert manner.
This challenging and rewarding position allows the successful candidate to be part of an effective team built around utilizing the best technology and customer service protocols. You will be provided great training support and be rewarded for your efforts in assisting our clients to find the right solution for their current financial difficulties.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Delivering compassionate customer service over the phone;
• Leading potential clients through the initial contact process, accurately recording client information into our system;
• Explaining our services to clients facing financial difficulties, tailored to their unique situations;
• Data entry, typing and file preparation while simultaneously speaking with clients over the phone; and
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good command of the English language both oral and written is a must.
• Ability to type and speak at the same time with an average typing speed of 45 WPM or higher is a must;
• Mature financial knowledge sufficient to identify the function of personal financial products such as RRSPs, pensions, RESPs, car loans, and mortgages;
• Ability to learn and adapt to new principles quickly is a must;
• Solutions focused and service/sales minded is a must;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and internet applications along with a strong aptitude for learning new software systems and technologies is a must.
• Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating oral fluency in one of the following: Spanish, Hindi/Punjabi, Tagalog (Philipino), Mandarin, Cantonese and/or French;
• Post-secondary diploma or degree (post-secondary education in a related field is an asset)
• Work experience in insolvency would be an asset;
• Results driven; previous experience with delivering excellent customer experience while achieving or exceeding targets expected; and solution-oriented.
• Decision making and judgement
• Understanding the importance of team work and collaboration
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• Creative, outgoing and energetic personality
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Adhering to principles and values
• Communicating information
• Emotional Intelligence and Maturity
This position requires the candidate to be available early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
• High school or equivalent
To apply, please send your interest (preferably your updated resume and a brief cover letter) outlining why you would be the ideal candidate for the job to: