Community Engagement Partner
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type - Permanent, Full Time
Working in Collaboration with the Vice President, Marketing, the Community Engagement Partner will lead business development and community education for Bromwich+Smith. The Community Engagement Partner is focused on communicating Bromwich+Smith’s brand to help an ever-greater number of Canadians find the right solution for their debt problems and will be an advocate in the community for financial wellness. Travel is required to support our remote offices and expanding growth. Key markets include Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario with potential for continued future expansion across Canada. Estimated travel required is 50-75% of time.
• Business to Business Development (B2B) & Community Outreach.
• Identify, initiate and deepen relationships with strategic partners.
• Schedule, implement and suggest new community partnerships and education engagement initiatives.
• Distribute information to the community and broader public through multiple channels.
• Proactively managing key accounts; align values and nurture reciprocal referral relationships.
• Accountable to organization KPI’s and driving business referrals.
• Bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience (or equivalent experience) in marketing, business development, sales, communications, or related field.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence others to act.
• Experience in public speaking, presenting and cold-calling.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Experience with CRM software and maintain business development contacts.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects simultaneously.
• Ability to multi-task, self-direct, and manage time effectively.
• Requirement to work collaboratively with others to achieve results.
• Strong computer literacy including intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Accountable to the budget and KPI’s.