Debt Relief Specialist
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Type – Permanent, Full Time
The Debt Relief Specialist shows passion and hope to people struggling with debt, by delivering exceptional customer service. The Debt Relief Specialist is focused on helping an ever-greater number of Canadians find the right solution for their debt problems.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Conducts telephone consultations with individuals seeking debt relief by connecting with clients and normalizing the conversation regarding debt.
• Identifies individual needs, gathers and verifies information.
• Exercises judgment to diagnose and recommend solutions.
• Delivers a compassionate client-centric experience.
• Delivers quality and timely service on a day-to-day basis.
• Works within a team setting (independently and collaboratively).
• Adheres to the principles and values of Bromwich + Smith.
Knowledge & Skills:
• 2 or more years of relevant work experience in either insolvency, credit counseling, finance, banking or legal.
• Results driven; previous experience in a sales environment delivering excellent customer experience while achieving or exceeding targets; solution-oriented.
• Knowledge of personal financial products such as RRSPs, pensions, RESPs, car loans, and mortgages.
• Oral fluency in English; ability to speak a second language is an asset
• Required to work flexible hours during evenings and weekends
To apply, send your resume along with a brief cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.